Hindi Zahra : Waiting In Vain (Cover from Bob Marley)

06:11:00


For those people who love listen to reggae music, admiring and idol to Bob Marley and all his songs. Love to adopt a Rastafarian life style, now try to listen the new version of one number from Bob Marley, it’s “Waiting in Vain”, a new music arrangement from Hindi Zahra, a beautiful french singer. It’s a little bit light soft than the original one, just try to listen.


Hindi Zahra : Waiting In Vain
(Cover from Bob Marley)



click here to listen Hindi Zahra "Waiting In Vain" 

Lyric:

From the very first time I rest my eyes on you, girl,
My heart says follow t'rough.
But I know, now, that I'm way down on your line,
But the waitin' feel is fine:
So don't treat me like a puppet on a string,
'Cause I know I have to do my thing.
Don't talk to me as if you think I'm dumb;
I wanna know when you're gonna come - soon.
I don't wanna wait in vain for your love;
I don't wanna wait in vain for your love;
I don't wanna wait in vain for your love,
'Cause if summer is here,
I'm still waiting there;
Winter is here,
And I'm still waiting there.

[Guitar solo]

Like I said:
It's been three years since I'm knockin' on your door,
And I still can knock some more:
Ooh girl, ooh girl, is it feasible?
I wanna know now, for I to knock some more.
Ya see, in life I know there's lots of grief,
But your love is my relief:
Tears in my eyes burn - tears in my eyes burn
While I'm waiting - while I'm waiting for my turn,
See!

I don't wanna wait in vain for your love;
I don't wanna wait in vain for your love;
I don't wanna wait in vain for your love;
I don't wanna wait in vain for your love;
I don't wanna wait in vain for your love, oh!

summer is here,
I'm still waiting there;
Winter is here,
And I'm still waiting there.



My interpretation of the song “ Waiting In Vain”

I think this song tell us about a man who fall in love to a girl since they met at first sight. That man thought that he has to get the girl to be his lover. Then he realized the girl has already belong to another man.

Then this man feel that waiting it’s okay for him until he gets his turn after that couple break their relationship.

Even the girl has her boy friend, but she keeps this man a possible chance to have her love. It’s not a good attitude for a girl. The man knows it’s bad, but he keeps in touch cause he loves that girl. That bad girl.

Waiting is only way for him to get the love of the girl. He does not know any other way. Waiting and waiting in patient for the girl.

He really need the love of her. Only her who can make him happy, relief from his sadness.

Now this man wishes that the girl come to his arm soon, and the his waiting will not be a meaningless, bitter and brokenhearted. By Lucky Lukmansyah




Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Penulisan markup di komentar
  • Silakan tinggalkan komentar sesuai topik. Komentar yang menyertakan link aktif, iklan, atau sejenisnya akan dihapus.
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode gunakan <i rel="code"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode panjang gunakan <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan quote gunakan <i rel="quote"> catatan anda </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan gambar gunakan <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan video gunakan [iframe] URL embed video [/iframe]
  • Kemudian parse kode tersebut pada kotak di bawah ini
  • © Simple SEO ✔