How Can You Mend My Broken Heart - Bee Gees (a memory of my life)

19:56:00


Bee Gees – How Can You Mend A Broken Heart

Lyrics

I can think of younger days when living for my life
Was everything a man could want to do
I could never see tomorrow,
But I was never told about the sorrow

And how can you mend a broken heart?
How can you stop the rain from falling down?
How can you stop the sun from shining?
What makes the world go round?
How can you mend this broken man?
How can a loser ever win?
Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again

I can still feel the breeze that rustles through the trees
And misty memories of days gone by
We could never see tomorrow,
No one said a word about the sorrow

And how can you mend a broken heart?
How can you stop the rain from falling down?
How can you stop the sun from shining?
What makes the world go round?
And how can you mend this broken man?
How can a loser ever win?
Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again

La la la la la la, la la la la
La la la la la la, la la la la

Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again

Da da da da
Da da da da, da da da da da, da

Songwriters: GIBB, BARRY / GIBB, ROBIN

How Can You Mend A Broken Heart lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group

Source: lyricsfreak.com

One Memory of the Song

Once upon a time, when I was in senior high school, about 16 years ago, in the early morning, in my room, when I was still laying on my bed, someone got in to my room, she tried to make me a wake from my tight sleep, she said to me that I had to get up and prepare to go to school. Then I tried to find my self, tried to get up from my bed, but my body won’t move and stuck on the bed very hard.

The girl was my cousin who asked me to get up. At that beautiful day she started my day with turning on my own audio tape. About conscious or not, because I was still on the bed, I heard a very melodious song play along from the tape. I knew and I realized it was Barry Gibb (Bee Gees) who was singing, but I did not know what the song tittle exactly.

My cousin loves the song very much, I like to hear the song too. Then the next month later she had no longer live in my house. She move with the that my favorite audio cassette, a collection of love song memories, which one of the list there is Bee Gees in it.

Now, after 16 year long, I finally meet again with this very beautiful song. And now I already know that beautiful song’s tittle, it is “how can you mend my broken heart”. It is very melodious song. I had miss this song for a long long time.

Today, I already know that Al Green also sings this song with his different style. Al Green gives a blues sense to this song. I love blues music, very comfortable to listen the blues, that song by Al Green. Now I have two choices whether listen to “How can you mend my broken heart” with Al Green or with Bee Gees.

So enjoy listen - How can you mend my broken heart  (Lucky Lukmansyah)





Link: Bee Gees "How Can You Mend My Broken Heart
 
Link: Al Green "How Can You Mend My Broken Heart

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Penulisan markup di komentar
  • Silakan tinggalkan komentar sesuai topik. Komentar yang menyertakan link aktif, iklan, atau sejenisnya akan dihapus.
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode gunakan <i rel="code"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode panjang gunakan <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan quote gunakan <i rel="quote"> catatan anda </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan gambar gunakan <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan video gunakan [iframe] URL embed video [/iframe]
  • Kemudian parse kode tersebut pada kotak di bawah ini
  • © Simple SEO ✔