Preventing Diabetes By Doing Routine Exercise : A Life Story From Padang, West Sumatera, Indonesia

19:29:00

Preventing Diabetes By Doing Routine Exercise

Good morning my dear friends. I woke up at 5 am this morning. After praying I took a walk out side for 15 minutes. I felt this morning was so cool. After walking I came back home. I seen my dear wife was serving me I cup of tea. I decided to do work out for another 30 minutes. A little exercise to warm up my body.

Every day I need doing exercise. I feel my weight is getting fat. I am afraid, and worry that someday I will get diabetes if I let my body getting bigger day by day. That why I have to work out at least 30 minutes every day. In order to burn fat and glucose in my body.

You know my dear friends, my father now is under medical treatment in an hospital. He gets diabetes. I realize that diabetes is a kind genetic illness. I know I may infected some day. So from now on I must anticipate myself from that kind horrible sick.

Doing that exercise for every has a lot of benefit for my self. I feel healthy, energetic, getting strong. Usually, before working up I do a little warming up, it’s about 5 minutes moving all my part of body, from my head, arm, hip, to toes. Then start my routine exercise by doing lifting legs while in sleep position for a hundred moves. After that I do sit up for a hundred, squat jump for a hundred and push up for a hundred too. When I don’t feel enough repeat my again the work up from sit up to push up until I get sweating a lot, and my body gets wet of my sweat.

Doing that routine exercise make my heart beats very fast. I feel my blood stream fast in it’s circulation through my heart. I feel my lungs pump the air move in and out fast. My adrenaline works and gets higher. My body feels easy to work and move in every direction.

For the closing activity, I run on the floor, stay on the place for 5 minutes. Finally I take a deep breath several times, repeatedly, then stop. Mostly I spend my work up more that an half hour every day, usually every morning.

I stand up in front of mirror, seeing my body that getting muscled on the chest and on arms. But unluckily, my stomach does not change it’s into six pack. That okay, I realize that my appetite to eat food is also getting bigger, cause of do routine exercise every day. That okay, the most important is, I keep my self healthy.

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Penulisan markup di komentar
  • Silakan tinggalkan komentar sesuai topik. Komentar yang menyertakan link aktif, iklan, atau sejenisnya akan dihapus.
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode gunakan <i rel="code"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode panjang gunakan <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan quote gunakan <i rel="quote"> catatan anda </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan gambar gunakan <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan video gunakan [iframe] URL embed video [/iframe]
  • Kemudian parse kode tersebut pada kotak di bawah ini
  • © Simple SEO ✔