My First The Rolling Stones Album

00:04:00


A live story from Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia


When I was a kid, my father took me to live in his family’s house. There was a small house. There were a lot people live in, including my family and my uncles and aunts and also my grandma and grandpa. At that time I was in elementary school.

I have an uncle. He was young and still studied in a college. He also worked in a radio station, one famous radio in Padang, Indonesia. He worked there as a broadcaster. Seem he was as broadcaster, he has a lot of cassette collection that he put in the cupboard. Everyday, in the morning even in the afternoon he turned on the audio tape and play on the music, English song as usual he preferred. The music play a load and hard, hard beat and hard guitar sound. I heard the singer sang a long the song with very high voice, like shouting and screaming. I didn’t know what kind of music it was. I seen my uncle enjoyed listen to the music. His arms and his body seem to follow the music flow.

Sometime my uncle also play the slow music. As I knew, it was a pop music. One particular song I liked to listen was, the singer sang “you used to be my party doll” I didn’t know what it mean. I just repeated and followed what the singer said.

Then, after along time, “you used to be my party doll” still remained in my memory. Once a time, when I was in the senior high school, I had came into a music store. At that time the shopkeeper played that music that I most familiar. First time, I heard the intro played on with a flute sound, while the guitar string sound play a long with. Soon I knew, I guessed correctly, that it was “you used to be my party doll”.

I asked the man who worked in that store. “who sing that song” than he said “Mick Jagger”. I knew Mick Jagger. I remember my uncle. He loves Mick Jagger. I seen there were a lot of Mick Jagger and his band The Rolling Stones’ big poster sticked on his room wall, included with the big red big mouth band’s icon.

Since that day I got interested with Mick Jagger and his legendary band, The Rolling Stones. Then I decided to an album from that band. It was The Best Of The Rolling Stones, Jump Back, 1971 - 1993, it was the first album of the Rolling Stones that I belonged.

Angie, wild horses, and it’s only rock and roll were the most favorite songs I listened from that album. Then, after a long long day, I keep searching and collecting that kind of rock and roll music until now. And today, I have keep some rolling stones lirk in my head. Even when I have a good time to perform play music with my friends I always play and sing one single from the rolling stones. I love the rolling stones. In my opinion The Rolling Stones is the greatest rock band in the world.

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Penulisan markup di komentar
  • Silakan tinggalkan komentar sesuai topik. Komentar yang menyertakan link aktif, iklan, atau sejenisnya akan dihapus.
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode gunakan <i rel="code"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode panjang gunakan <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan quote gunakan <i rel="quote"> catatan anda </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan gambar gunakan <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan video gunakan [iframe] URL embed video [/iframe]
  • Kemudian parse kode tersebut pada kotak di bawah ini
  • © Simple SEO ✔