My kindergarten : A Life Story From Padang, West Sumatera, Indonesia

01:39:00


My Kindergarten

A Life Story From Padang, West Sumatera, Indonesia.

In the previous chater I told you that why I love Padang. The city where I live now. Today, I am telling you about who I am. My name is Lucky Lukmansyah, it’s my real name. I born in Padang, in July 4th 1982. In Santa Elisabet, maternity hospital.

From the age 1 year to 4 years old, I had been living with my parent, in Pagai island. It’s an island situated in Mentawai archipelago. Pagai is one of the biggest island among four big island in Mentawai.

My father worked there, in Pagai. He had been employed by a wood logging company there since 1971. Four year I leaved in Pagai. Near I was to 5 years old, near I had to get to school, my father put me back to Padang, to live with my grand mother. Father didn’t want me to get my study in Pagai. The most important reason is he was affraid to let me go to school there, by boat every day, crossing a straight water in which the wave is usually big and unpredictable.

In kindergarten, I study in Mariana Kindergarten, a catholic school. Eventhhought my grandmother knew I am Islam, she kept let me doing my study there. The teachers were fun, nice, and very kind. They introduced me to say Jesus and Saint Mother, Maria nor even Allah is the god, and Mohammad is the profit. That was not a problem. I was happy enrolling my study in that catholic kindergarden.


There I met many good friends, who came from different ethnics, like chinese, batak, jawa and malay. I was happy playing and talking with friends. Every day I go to school by walking togather with friend, the school is close from my grandma’s house, only a kilometers.


In KG Mariana, there was a play center. There I found a robotic playing machine. We were very exciting to be permited play with that machine. We got into the machine and the robot ran bring us around its rails orbit.


It’s one of my beautiful memory that still remain in my mind about childhood time.


Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Penulisan markup di komentar
  • Silakan tinggalkan komentar sesuai topik. Komentar yang menyertakan link aktif, iklan, atau sejenisnya akan dihapus.
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode gunakan <i rel="code"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode panjang gunakan <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan quote gunakan <i rel="quote"> catatan anda </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan gambar gunakan <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan video gunakan [iframe] URL embed video [/iframe]
  • Kemudian parse kode tersebut pada kotak di bawah ini
  • © Simple SEO ✔