A Life Story From Padang, West Sumatera, Indonesia : My Daddy Is Sick

21:52:00

Papa.... cepat sembuh ya,   I love you!

My Daddy Is Sick

Dear my friend, readers where ever you are. From Padang City, my beloved city, Indonesia, I say good morning.

Yesterday, when I could not progress my writing. There was a problem that involved my parent. My father got sick. Yesterday noon, at 1.00 pm. He got dizzy since the morning, got sweating alot, and throwed up frequently and repeatedly, he could not even effor to stand up by himself rised from the bed, he needed much help from people around. We were so wory about his condition. Soon I and my brother took him to the emeregency unit at Yos Sudarso Hospital, Padang.

In the emergency room, at 3.00 pm, the doctor observed him by checking his blood tention in the arm and took his blood sample for glocose checking. Then, after several times the dr did observation, finally the dr explained me his diagnoses, that is; Daddy gets Hypertention to 220 and his glocose is increasing to 200, he was in crisis and endanger.

Dr told me that my daddy need to be treatened intensively, and he must stay for a particular time in the ward until he will recover from the illness.

Luckily, he has a public health insurance, in Indonesia we called it “BPJS” that I usually pay it in every month for him. Soon I registered his name and filled an admission form, no need to spend much time, I completed all the information data and after that, my father sent into the ward, for rest and recovery.

Well my dear friend, now help me pray to God for my daddy so he will get recovery from illness soon. Thank you.


My best regard,

Lucky Lukmansyah












Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Penulisan markup di komentar
  • Silakan tinggalkan komentar sesuai topik. Komentar yang menyertakan link aktif, iklan, atau sejenisnya akan dihapus.
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode gunakan <i rel="code"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode panjang gunakan <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan quote gunakan <i rel="quote"> catatan anda </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan gambar gunakan <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan video gunakan [iframe] URL embed video [/iframe]
  • Kemudian parse kode tersebut pada kotak di bawah ini
  • © Simple SEO ✔